Clergy Contact Visiting Badge Information
Once you have completed all the requirements of the Clergy Contact Visiting program you are eligible to receive an identification badge that is good for 2 years from the date your background check was approved. Clergy Contact Visiting badges are produced at the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office, in the South Building of the Justice Center. When renewing your Clergy Contact Visiting badge you will be expected to surrender your expired badge at the time the new badge is produced.
- Badges are produced Monday - Friday. No weekend hours available.
- Time slots: 9:45 - 10:15 a.m. (Ask for Jessica) or 2:00 - 2:30 p.m. (Ask for Jeff)
- A valid driver's license or other photo identification must be produced to verify identity.
- There is no charge for a badge
- If you have any questions about badges, call Transforming Jail Ministries at 513-794-9999. Do not call the Sheriff's Office.
If you lose your badge you must first call the Transforming Jail Ministries office and notify us. We will notify security and consult with you about a replacement. To secure a replacement badge all of your Clergy Contact Visiting materials must be current and on file with Transforming Jail Ministries, including background check. You will also need to take a letter with you to the Sheriff's Dept. when you go to have your new badge made. It should say that you lost your badge, that is why you are coming to have a new badge produced at this time, and are therefore unable to surrender your current identification in exchange. You should also sign and date the letter.